Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Trans - Yup...its cold again!

So...I think this was our last cold night. Hopefully!! I thought everything was happy because I got warm yesterday and we were coming out of the mountains...but it turns out we have to go back into mountains to get to Marrakesh...oh boy! So we just camped in like the worst possible place ever...its a barren like wind tunnel near the top of one of the mountains. And lucky for me...I was on cook group last night (Saturday Dec 3rd I think). Bloody freezing!! Most people sat in the truck while we cooked! We make a stew like borscht (my idea) which was perfect for a cold night...but I added too much chili....oops...I thought it was the paprika!! But I guess it kept everyone warmer and cleared out the sinuses of those of us that are sick :P

Anyways!! Freezing! As soon as we finished washing dishes I went to bed! It was like 8:15!!! Which might be why I'm the first one awake this morning! I couldn't remember what time we were supposed to do breakfast...so I've been up since 6am!! No one else is awake and I don't want to wake up the driver and tour leader who are sleeping in the truck - so I can't even start a fire (pretending I actually knew where all the stuff for starting a fire are...) So I packed up all my stuff in the tent. Jo must hate me by now. I was also up at like mid-night and unable to sleep. So that's why blogs got uploaded. I decided to put my UK SIM back in my mobile and spend lots of money on data to entertain me. Oh - other people are starting to wake up now! I hope someone will come sit with me! Luckily I don't feel so cold anymore....I don't know if I'm just numb or what happened...LOL - I must look silly sitting in my robe in the dirt outside the truck surrounded by my bags!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment