Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Trans - Christmas pictures

Michael and Kris by the Christmas tree
Steve preparing the Pig
Dinner!!!

I don't think I uploaded these pics from christmas. I thought I took more on my mobile but they must all be on my regular camera. Anyways the first is our xmas tree and presents on christmas morning (Michael-in the hat- and Kris are behind the tree) and then the next is our driver getting the pigs ready for the spit roast and the last is on of the pigs. Sadly I didn't take any photos on my mobile of the pigs actually on the spit.

Hopefully uploading this uses the last of my credit on my mobile because heading into Mali it probably won't work anymore. So no posts (likely) until we get to Bamako. Which I think I'm not supposed to say we are going there because then the terrorists will know and come get us....but since I don't know where we are or what road or border crossing we are using or how many more days we'll drive - they can't find us anyways...a big yellow truck blends into the landscape I'm sure!!!

2 comments: