Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Trans - Pictures in Essaouira
















Attached are my few pictures I've taken on my BB from Essaouira - which is the lovely seaside town we've spent nearly 5 days in! Its super laid back...reasonably warm (if a bit windy) and has been really relaxing! This afternoon we head down to Agadir to meet up with the truck again tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning - depending on when they finish sorting out visas in Rabat this afternoon! We are hopping on a bus in a little bit and this is possibly my last time with internet for about 2 weeks as we cross the Sahara! Although its likely I'll find some wifi in Agadir as it is apparently a very touristy resort town! But if not - I'll try to write everyday while on the truck (we'll basically spend 8-10 hours a day driving) and I'll upload everything when I find internet!

Enjoy the pictures - I'll try to take more as I go along!!! The seafood picture is only about half of my plate of food from the first day in town! They had to cook all our food in batches as they gave us so much!!!! Yummmmm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment