Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Australia - Hello from Perth!!

Hello - just wanted to write a quick update.  I've been a bit lazy (again).  I actually never finished posting my Nepal trip...I guess I was too exhausted after the hiking to hit post on the blog entries I wrote after that.  So I'll have a look through (and try to make sure the pictures are right side up) and post those this week.

Also - I've just finished the Overland Track in Tasmania!  6 grueling days of trekking through wind, rain and hail over the mountains and through swamps!  It was rough but we survived, and the rain even cleared a couple of times to allow me to take some pictures of the gorgeous landscape!!  I'll get writing about that because it was amazing and I think anyone that likes hiking should give it a go!!  Made some great new friends and really pushed myself (carrying 20kg - or 40lbs - is tough!!)

So watch this space.  More coming soon.  But for right now I'm going to go out and enjoy the sunshine in Perth :)  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and is enjoying the start of 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment