Monday, November 28, 2011

The Trans - Fez

Hello - from Fez!!  I have another post in my mobile that I need a wifi connection to upload - so this will be short.  I am in an internet cafe somewhere.  I have no idea where...we did a quick city tour this morning and the tour guide dropped a few of us off at a hammam...but it was a hammam in the middle of no where...it was a very interesting experience.  But I am super clean now!!  So that's good.  Then I'm with Spanish Toni and she and I just had a quick lunch and the poor waitress took pity on us and walked us over to the internet cafe so we would stop bothering her I think :P  So here I am checking my bank balance (I've spent a lot of money) and checking my email!!


Anyways - I think that's about all I have to say.  The rest of what we did yesterday is in my post on my mobile - and hopefully somewhere will have free wifi tonight!!  Oh - I just got some guys phone number at the internet cafe...it must be because I am so clean after the hammam...because otherwise I haven't showered since the hotel in Rabat - and that feels like a LONG time ago!!  Oh and I'm wearing clean clothes.  I hav ehigh hopes tomorrow of finding somewhere that will wash my cloths for me!!  Fingers crossed.  I've only really worn one outfit the WHOLE time! 

OK - later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment