Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Trans - Back in the UK

Well, here I am - back in the UK! I'm currently sitting in my car in Oxford waiting for the AA to arrive to jump start it (dead battery after all the time alone). But its amazing because its not even 9am and I'm already in Oxford sorting this out!! My flight landed at Heathrow at 6:20!! So in less than 3 hours I made it through security, got my luggage, jumped on a bus, got through morning traffic to Oxford then hopped in a taxi to meet my car!! Amazing! I thought I would be here until at least 11:00am!!

And its not as cold as I imagined it would be. Or maybe it just feels refreshing after the heat of Africa! I don't know whether I should stay in Oxford tonight or head back to London. Maybe I can get all my stuff done here...but probably be better if I just relax and stay the night. I could really use a shower!!

The flight was pretty uneventful. The guy next to me invaded my personal space a lot...he used the arm rest and practically leaned on me the whole flight and the man in front of me had his seat back and resting on my knees - but I was tired so I still slept pretty much the whole way!!! So that was about 7 hours of sleep. I'm ready for the day :) I think I'll get a pedicure! And maybe I'll have time for a haircut too!!! I might begin to look like a real person again - instead of a scrubby person from The Trans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment